Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount for all products!
Payment and delivery methods
Payment will be transfered from your direct debit bank account. You can authorize a bank to pay directly to Amway. Bank Transfer Account Number: Bankgiro 5251-1557.
Payment will be made using credit card registered on Amway Online. Manage your defined credit cards in "My credit cards" section.
PayPal is an online payment system that acts as an intermediary between an individual and online stores. If you already have a PayPal account, from mid-April you can use this account immediately when purchasing your Amway products. If you do not have a PayPal account and you wish to use this payment option, please go to www.paypal.com and create your own personal PayPal account.
PayPal is a trademark of PayPal Inc.
Met iDEAL kunt u veilig en gemakkelijk online betalen in de vertrouwde internetbankieromgeving van uw eigen bank (ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank of Van Lanschot Bankiers). iDEAL werkt handig en snel, zonder extra registratie, alles wordt voor u ingevuld en u wordt direct op de hoogte gebracht van de geslaagde betaling.
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and mobile payment system to use for in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices. Set up a Google Pay account by visiting pay.google.com or downloading the Google Pay app from the Google Play Store. If the Google Pay app isn’t available in your country, you may also be able to link cards through your bank’s app. Please note, that not all banks support Google Pay yet. If you are having trouble connecting to your account, please check with your bank to see if they support Google Pay.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC
Define your home and optional addresses in "my addresses" section. You can choose it directly while placing your order. For delivery to your customer please consider the ‘Sent to customer process’ in the FAQs.
Insert delivery address directly while placing your order.
Ship to another ABO
Order will be delivered to the default address of the designated ABO.
Depending on delivery service and order value, you’ll be charged as per the below:
|CARRIER||DELIVERY SERVICES||BENEFIT from FREE Shipping||DELIVERY FEE|
|DPD||Home Delivery||For Business owners and Guests
orders above 135.00 EURO (incl. VAT)
|3.03 EURO (incl. VAT) for orders up to 70.00 EURO (incl. VAT)
1.63 EURO (incl. VAT) for orders up to 135.00 EURO (incl. VAT)
|For registered Customers
orders above 59.00 EURO (incl. VAT)
|3.03 EURO (incl. VAT) for orders up to 59.00 EURO (incl. VAT)|
- next day -
|8.23 EURO (incl. VAT)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Home Delivery DPD Guaranteee - order before 12:00 noon - receive next working day
p.s. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. Please consider that when your order is part of a group order, the shipping process will only start when all orders are paid and confirmed.
After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the DPD BE tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the DPD BE tracking site.
- With PREDICT service you’ll be notified by DPD BE via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Direct your delivery to a pickup point
- Allow delivery to a safe place on your premises
- Change of the delivery address
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.
This option is only designed for Single Orders as Group Consolidated Orders (GCOs) are shipped to one address. It is a consideration for ABOs, however, that breaking GCOs down into Single Orders instead may incur additional delivery costs.
1. Select “Ship To Customer” delivery option at Amway Online
2. Select one of your customers from the list
3. The delivery address will already be populated but can be changed/updated
4. Goods will be delivered to the address you desire without an invoice in the box
5. An invoice will be delivered to the registered email address of the distributor
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
- Your notification is time sensitive, please report your findings within 7 calendar days to your local
1. Sign in to your account and go to My Office
2. Go to the "Order History" page via My Orders
3. Find the order you want to return and click the Order Details link next to it
4. Click Return and follow the instructions