Loading the player...
Champignon with Parsley Meal Replacement Soup bodykey by NUTRILITE™
Order number: 122164| Size: 700 g (2 x 350g) 14 servings in total (each serving is approximately 50g)
Form validation errors
Make your weight-loss and healthy lifestyle goals a reality with this tasty and convenient soup.
What It Does For You
- Conveniently supports your weight-loss objectives. Substituting 1 or 2 meals daily helps you achieve weight-loss or weight-maintenance goals.
- Nourishes you with 13 vitamins and 11 minerals. Each serving provides one-third of the recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
- Complements an active lifestyle. Each serving can be prepared in minutes. Simply mix with hot water, add your favourite seasoning and enjoy!
- Supports normal bodily functions like normal energy-yielding metabolism, macronutrient metabolism, digestive enzymes and muscle function.
- Indulges your taste buds with a tantalising choice of delicious Asian Chicken and Champignon with Parsley flavours.
Why You Would Like It
Champignon with Parsley Meal Replacement Soup is a tasty and convenient alternative to lunch or dinner and fits seamlessly into even the busiest of schedules. Packed with vitamins and minerals, Meal Replacement Soup is the perfect way to help you achieve your weight-loss or weight-management goals while keeping your body well-nourished and your taste buds satisfied. Simply replace one or two regular meals daily with Meal Replacement Soup to keep you on track in the most delicious way.
Facts For You
- Contains 13 different vitamins and 11 minerals.
- One serving provides you with one-third of the recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
- No artificial flavours, colours and preservatives, gluten, palm oil, GMO ingredients.
- Used 1-2 times daily to replace regular meals, it effectively supports weight loss or weight management.
- Specially formulated to provide your body with the nutrients it needs, while also satisfying your taste buds and keeping you firmly on track towards your weight-loss, weigh-management and healthy lifestyle goals.
- Convenient and easy to prepare, wherever and whenever you want. All you need is 50 g of soup powder and hot (but not boiling) water. It takes only a few minutes.
- Naturally inspired and free from GMO, gluten and artificial colours, preservatives and flavours.
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
If I’m on the bodykey by NUTRILITE™ programme, are these soups suitable for all diet types?
Meal Replacement Soups are suitable for all bodykey by NUTRILITE™ consumers and for all bodykey diet types. Followers of the bodykey by NUTRILITETM programme are assigned a diet type – carb sensitive, fat sensitive and balanced. Meal Replacement Soups have been carefully developed and formulated for all of the aforementioned diet types, which makes them easy and convenient to incorporate into all daily diet regimens.
Are these soups suitable for vegetarians?
Only Champignon with Parsley flavour is suitable for vegetarians.
Are these soups suitable for use by pregnant woman and mothers that are breastfeeding?
Meal Replacement Soups are nutritionally balanced to provide adults with the nutrients and calories typically provided by a balanced meal. But in general we do not recommend pregnant or lactating women to do any weight reduction diet. If in doubt, please consult your physician or GP (General Practitioner).
What are the vitamins and minerals that are in each soup?
Meal Replacement Soup contains the following 13 vitamins: A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic acid, B12, K, Biotin and Pantothenic acid. Furthermore, it also contains the following 11 minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Selene, Magnesium and Manganese.
Why are the soups high in protein and why are they a source of fibre?
Meal Replacement Soups have been specially formulated to provide you with important nutrients that should form part of your dietary intake. Fibre is an important component of a healthy diet and is also believed to help with weight-management and weight-loss efforts by keeping us feeling fuller for longer.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.